22.12.17



"No Service" On Airtel 4G Dongle While In Roaming? These Steps Helped Me!




Hi Light-bugs,

Whta's up!

Ah! It's been so many days I updated something here. But better late than never.

So, here is the gist of technical malfunction of my life:

I am travelling and currently in Varanasi. Since, I have to connect from home for my job as a Business Continuity Manager (Yeah! I have travelled too far in my career), I found my Airtel 4G Dongle teasing me with it "No Service" error.

I could have taken the steps to solve earlier, but as our brain is functional in a very limited sense and our cerebrum thought of Customer Care numbers first.

So, I dialled these numbers to get only disappointed.

98714 27070
1800 103 1111
1800 103 4444
99457 09999
1800 103 0405

These all numbers' IVR response was, please check that you are dialling a correct number. ( Ma'm! I think so!)

Problem is there for you to look for solutions.

And I did this.

On Airtel App - Select "Device Settings" - "Options" -  "Network Connection" - "Network Search" - Select "Manual Search" - Select "Airtel" or any other Network if Airtel is unavailable -  Select

 You will be able to successfully register your 4G dongle to the network and

Happy Browsing!

Thanks,
J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment