11.5.13

Virus and Trojans in Emails or The Daily Newsletters, WHY?


Trojan Horse in Emails
Trojan Horse in Emails
 
I never thought of Trojan Horses until today when I came to know that some recipients of a top 10 bulk email senders started complaining about Torjan Horse attack when they click on a link of the daily newsltter they received. My first step was to start googling if I could read anything related. But all I found was "What Trojan Horses are?", "How trojan horses infect?", "How can we repair the loss" etc. Nothing about them hitting our emails.

One new thing that I learned was that Trojan Horses can attack your computer not only in form of executable files but in other formats like MP3 files, image files and video files[See Sources: 1]

Ultimately,
the issue was found with Ad vendor that was the culprit of the issue. The script was removed from the website and it resolved the issue.






Sources

0 comments:

Post a Comment