30.7.13

Project Management Updates in July 2013


After the shift, when we sit in cab, are habitual of overhearing others conversation. One such conversation brought up the topic of huge changes happening in IT sector due to Cloud-Based work. I was enlightened with how it will be very cost effective for the companies, hence bringing some further lay-offs - RECESSION!?!Whatever! I am optimistic that no matter how automated the world is going to be, they still need humans, human labour and human mind. If human is there, there is nothing such recessions can do whether it's India or America. My two cents!

I am not into management yet but kind of dangling somewhere in between because I wish to be in operations, love the excitement of new issues and getting around the resolutions to them. But I am up for including anything here at ADWG that can help my company and my project, your company and your project.

Now, keeping everything behind and bringing you 10 worth-reading articles on Project Management that you all project managers should be aware of.


Do let me know what you think of these articles and how they are going to be beneficial for you!

See you next time!

Source: naukri.com, brijj.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment