26.6.14

20 Keywords Of Marketing Automation

19 Keywords Of Marketing Automation

I was browsing for the latest news in Digital Marketing and somehow I was directed to an old blog post on www.technicallymarketing.com - What Is Marketing Automation to you?

Here are 20 Keywords of Marketing Automation  by www.technicallymarketing.com -

  1. Customized Content
  2. Prospects
  3. Better Qualtiy leads
  4. Lead Nurturing
  5. Lead Capture
  6. Digital Body Language
  7. Personalized Content
  8. Lead Generation
  9. Right Message At The Right Time
  10. Data Transformations
  11. Segmented Messaging
  12. Ad Spend Optimization
  13. Contact Acquisition
  14. Lead Management
  15. Data Management
  16. Buyer's Journey
  17. Lead Scoring
  18. Marketing Segments
  19. B2B Marketing
  20. Email Campaigns

I thought of sharing this because - First: I did NOT know these 20 keywords can be put together in a group, so I learned something and so should you. Also, I need to learn about a few keywords mentioned here. Second: Technically Marketing want us to comment on their post.

Until next time...

Thanks,
J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment